RE-IGNITE is transforming how we view–and live–a long life.
The resources we offer will help you gain:
Discovery – Perspective – Direction – Momentum
- Third Calling: What are you doing the rest of your life? – a book designed to help you discover purpose and passion in a new season of life.
- Third Calling Study Guide
- Re-Ignite ONLINE – an 8 session course covering the Re-Ignite Retreat curriculum; available online to pursue at your own pace
- Radio broadcasts on KCIS AM 630 Seattle. Listen here.
- Musical Chairs – a 9-minute short film about one man’s search for meaning in the second half of life
- Amazing Grays: Unleashing the Power of Age in Your Congregation – a manual for churches wanting to develop powerful and meaningful ministry for midlife and older adults. Read-only CD version available.
- Monthly Re-Ignite Newsletter
- Re-Ignite Retreats and Events
- Personal coaching to help guide you toward fulfilling your purpose and vision.