You’re checking your Christmas gift list and wondering what to buy for the beloved Boomers in your life. Friends, parents, grandparents–they all have enough sweaters and socks. Right?
Re-Ignite has five gift suggestions, and each one is filled with tidings of meaning and joy.
1. Third Calling: What are you doing the rest of your life? by Richard and Leona Bergstrom. What could be better than encouraging your favorite Boomers to discover purpose and passion in life? This book will inspire them to discover what they are called to be and do next! You can purchase the book on Amazon in both paperback ($12.49) and Kindle version ($8.99.) Or, you can purchase a signed copy at ThirdCalling.com This is a gift that will help Boomers keep on giving!
2. Spirit Boosters– A daily devotional written by Missy Buchanan. This spiral-bound flip calendar provides thoughts and Scripture that are inspiring and encouraging. Order it on Amazon for $12.99.
3. Oh, the Places You’ll Go by Dr. Seuss. This timeless book is frequently given to graduating students at Commencement, but hey, the message is perfect for Boomers! Purchase it on Amazon in hardback, Kindle or audible books.
4. There’s nothing much better than giving dinner out and a movie! You can purchase gift cards through most theater websites.
5. Actually, there is one thing that will bring even greater joy than the first four. It’s the gift of time with you! Make your own gift certificate for a shared experience such as:
Coffee together at a cozy cafe; shopping at a favorite boutique; tickets to attend a sporting event, concert or play; an activity together like a round of golf or a game of tennis; or an indulging trip to an ice cream shop for a hot fudge sundae. Be creative and generous with your time–and make memories!
May the true meaning of Christmas be re-ignited in your heart this season.
Merry Christmas to you and all of your Boomer friends!
Photos courtesy of CanStock, Re-Ignite and Missy Buchanan